Our Psychological Guidance and Counseling Department, which is based on the preventive and developmental guidance model, carries out its activities on the principles of "volunteering", "confidentiality’’ and "trust".
A Psychological Counselor/Guide Teacher works at each grade level.
Our Main Goals are:
· To help our students to know themselves
· To help them have general life resilience
· To help them develop problem-solving skills
· To help them have effective communication skills
· To help them take responsibility and know their rights
· To help them cope with difficult situations
· To help them realize themselves
In addition to guidance courses, our department supports the emotional, social and academic development of our students through interdisciplinary studies with the following:
· My Growing Journey: My Body and My Boundaries Program
· Activities on Child Protection and Child Rights
· Safe Technology Use and Addiction Prevention Activities
· Positive School Climate Activities
· Activities for Academic Well-being
With parents we discuss parental attitudes, adolescence, the role of the family in the emotional-social-academic-cognitive development of children, intra-family communication, and the parent-child relationship. The following studies are carried out.